Skype
stargirl429

All 27 art Reviews

h3h3 mug / urn h3h3 mug / urn

This might have answered my question on your smiley mug. I'm crazy jelly of your studio! What clay body do you use? and what glazes. I'd love to see a glazed piece.

I'll snoop through your gallery >_>

DETHSKULPT responds:

Well, thank you! I've put a lot of effort into my studio tbh and it's almost done, just needs a couch :D. I use a clay from a company called aardvark clay in Santa ana, ca. As far as glazes and stuff, Duncan will be the glaze of choice. I'll use a matte NONglass glaze to airbrush most of it, then finalize it with some clear glossy glazes, also some glass glossy glazes on the inside.

I'll be painting some this week, so stay tuned for it :D

Lenny Mug Lenny Mug

Just wondering if it's an earth clay, if not what is it? and what process did you use to make it (Coil, thrown, etc.)

DETHSKULPT responds:

<3 <3 Yeah it is! I just responded to your last comment! Thanks again. Also, coil. Throwing is something I will do in the future but, I need a wheel. Usually, takes me 20 hours to make something like this.

Junji Ito's Chizumi and Yuuma Junji Ito's Chizumi and Yuuma

Every time, dude. Your work is awesome. #FlawlessTechnics Please try screen printing if you have't.

jouste responds:

I think i do draw these guys big enough. the native file here is 100dpi at 6000x5000 pixels. any ideas on the best places to get into that?

*highfives

Hot Skull Hot Skull

I love the glow of the heat through the thinner bone of the skull, however the top of the skull, mandible, and jaw are looking a little caveman. Dunno if that's what you're goin' for. #CaveShamanGhostRider

Great contrast in the composition, wonderful fire and spark effects, and very convincing smoke.

immortal immortal

The size of her head is bugging me. Also if her head is that big, how can her tiny neck support it. Plus her horse only appears to have one ear.
Interesting coloration and brush choice. There are some really great aspects of this piece, however the awkward sections of it are very noticeable to me.

alexandralawre responds:

I am exploring how far can i go with a cartoonish-realistic style, so there is not much logic, just like with anime characters, chibi or Tim Burtons' characters...
and about the lost ear, you are completely right :)

Horatio Horatio

Dat mustacheo doe.

Encounter Encounter

He be like "yo, hoe, why you nekkid?? Put on some draws!"

SGT Steffs SGT Steffs

Total tank girl. Loving the colors and light source

Wonder Woman Happy Wonder Woman Happy