Skype
stargirl429

Dark Dogs - Pilot Dark Dogs - Pilot

Excellent. When is ep. 2?

naber responds:

Thanks, i'm on it.

Idle Dungeon Master Idle Dungeon Master

I..... I can't stop playing...... wh... WHAT IS THIS GAME??

h3h3 mug / urn h3h3 mug / urn

This might have answered my question on your smiley mug. I'm crazy jelly of your studio! What clay body do you use? and what glazes. I'd love to see a glazed piece.

I'll snoop through your gallery >_>

DETHSKULPT responds:

Well, thank you! I've put a lot of effort into my studio tbh and it's almost done, just needs a couch :D. I use a clay from a company called aardvark clay in Santa ana, ca. As far as glazes and stuff, Duncan will be the glaze of choice. I'll use a matte NONglass glaze to airbrush most of it, then finalize it with some clear glossy glazes, also some glass glossy glazes on the inside.

I'll be painting some this week, so stay tuned for it :D

Lenny Mug Lenny Mug

Just wondering if it's an earth clay, if not what is it? and what process did you use to make it (Coil, thrown, etc.)

DETHSKULPT responds:

<3 <3 Yeah it is! I just responded to your last comment! Thanks again. Also, coil. Throwing is something I will do in the future but, I need a wheel. Usually, takes me 20 hours to make something like this.

Junji Ito's Chizumi and Yuuma Junji Ito's Chizumi and Yuuma

Every time, dude. Your work is awesome. #FlawlessTechnics Please try screen printing if you have't.

jouste responds:

I think i do draw these guys big enough. the native file here is 100dpi at 6000x5000 pixels. any ideas on the best places to get into that?

*highfives